Windows Forms Application Development
With the Windows Sample Application Framework as a starting point, applications can be built quickly utilizing the latest standards, proven, and cutting edge technologies within a consistent, agile, and customizable framework. In turn, this enables rapid, reliable, and responsive applications that are cost-effective and targeted to direct business needs all while employing a rapid prototyping programming model to ensure fast, quick, reliable results.
Using Microsoft .NET Windows Forms technology simple to complex applications can be developed for maintaining data, reporting, and charting using a variety of databases, including Microsoft Access and SQL Server.
Windows Forms Sample Application
Windows forms application developed using Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server database, Visual Studio SQL Server Database Tools (SSDT), Entity Framework, VB.NET, and DevExpress Components with Microsoft ribbon-style menus and Multiple Document Interface (MDI) inteface. Supported in Windows 7, 8, or 10.
Some main application features are:
- Launch custom web browser within application
- Dataview Manager: Customized data views with sorting and filtering without writing SQL queries
- Document Manager: Managing your documents with built-in searching by title, category, and key words
- Sample Data Entry forms
- Sample reports
- Sample charts
- Check for and download application updates
- Built-in application help
System RequirementsWindows Sampler exclusively runs on Windows operating systems. Recommended system requirements are:
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- SQL Server Express
- 512MB of RAM
- 79.5MB of free disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher